Sunday, June 22, 2014









Yesterday was a FUN day! So many memories that I have to document. We needed to make a "still frame" movie for my Grandma's talent show in July. She is hosting some special family visitors this summer and wants to put on a talent show for them. She asked each family to come up with a talent. Well since most of my family(me, Burke, Brady, Sarah and possibly Jordan) wont be able to attend my dad came up with an idea that involves most of us that won't be able to come! Obviously Brady and Sarah couldn't be in the movie because they live in Missouri now. Our "Still Frame" movie is mimicking the movie "Rocky." The pictures below are some high lights that really show how much fun we had doing this. 




Here we have my dad:

The Director!

He has been working on that rat tail for 2 years now. Looks great doesn't it? :)
No but for real he totally left this hair strand extension in his hair all day. He got some pretty good reactions. 


















 





Jordan:

My studly, All American heart throb :)























These are some action shots of "Bur-KO" and "Jo-Jo" fighting.









And this is just a cute picture of me and Jordy. A look into our future together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment