Wednesday, June 18, 2014

(Real date: June 17, 2014)
Sometimes I don't post publish stuff until the next day


  Family Night!!! With the exception of the kid in the orange and gray shirt, he is Bailey's "friend" Kobe Crawford. So here we are all at Kona Grill. It's a restaurant that sells sushi. I did not partake in this raw fish feast. 1. because I'm pregnant. 2. because sushi is disgusting. 

As you can see here: Bailey doesn't like sushi either. Good girl. My mom also tried it for her 
first time.. But I don't even think her one tiny little bite wasn't long enough for me to get a             picture. Should have eaten more mom! ;)

Any way, we also saw the movie "Edge of Tomorrow" with Tom Cruise in it. It was... pretty weird at the beginning. Once it picked up though it wasn't so bad. Entertaining really. I'm really interested to see how movies change in the next 15 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment